on your Pregnancy!
Are you ready for an
pregnancy, labor, and postpartum experience?
Pelvic floor birth success
Preparing for birth can be confusing.
There is so much information out there, where do you begin?
In Pelvic Floor Birth Success, you will learn how to
prepare for birth and recovery.
Prepare During Pregnancy
- Core and pelvic floor exercises
- Pelvic floor strengthening and mobility program
- Abdominal strengthening
- Preventing diastasis rectus abdominis
- Stretching video for building flexibility
Have an Amazing Birth
- Guided relaxations to use during birth
- Breathing techniques to reduce pain and improve your birth
- Labor positions, how, when and why to use each one
- Pushing techniques - Learn to Breath Baby Down
- Partner exercises to support you during labor
- Visualizations to have a better birth
- Caring for your pelvic floor after birth
- Choosing an abdominal support to heal your abs
- Exercises to heal your core in the first 6 weeks postpartum
Plus All These Bonuses!
- How to correctly perform a kegel
- Meditations scripts for your birth partner to read
- Building your Support Team for an amazing birth and
- How to check and measure for diastasis recti abdominis
- List of daily activities for a healthy pregnancy and birth
Dr. Katy Girlinghouse
I am a pelvic health physical therapist who seen numerous women struggle with knowing what to do to prepare their body for birth or how to recover.
I admit, I struggled with the birth of my first child. Despite reading the books and going to several different birthing classes, the information I got was incohesive and often contradictory, I didn't have access to the best birth team, and I ended up unhappy with that birth experience.
But that all changed with my second birth! After helping women have the birth they wanted, helping them have a healthy and fit body and quick recovery, I was able to use what I was teaching my patients. I prepared my body, mind, and birth team, and had a completely different, wonderful experience with the birth of my second child!
I want you to have an amazing experience too, so I teamed up with Dr. Stacy to bring these tools to you!
Dr. Stacy Sutton
I’ll be honest. I treat women who are pregnant and postpartum for a living. But when I got pregnant, y’all, I was feeling really unprepared in a lot of ways. I went out and bought all the books I didn’t already have. I Googled everything.
So many of the questions I was seeking answers to were questions I already knew the answers to! But I was doubting myself.
This intense knowledge and information seeking phase had gone on for a few weeks when my husband came to me. “What are you reading all this information for? Don’t you already know this stuff?”
What I Realized
I realized that, yes, I already knew a lot of this stuff. But I wasn’t trusting myself. I was seeking knowledge to pacify my anxiety, but not to plan. I realized that I needed to come up with a plan to stop all the second guessing and questioning.
That’s when my friend and colleague, Katy, contacted me and asked if I wanted to work with her to create a plan for mamas during pregnancy, labor, and the puerperium (first six weeks postpartum—isn’t puerperium such a cool word?). She had just had her second son and had a beautiful birth and very quick recovery. I was on board.
For only $197 you can…
- Have a healthy, fit pregnancy
- Feel strong and prepared for labor
- Have confidence in your birth
- Reduce your risk of vaginal tearing
- Learn techniques to manage pain in labor
- Protect your pelvic floor during birth
- Heal your pelvic floor and core after birth
It's Not Too Late!
Even if you're in your last trimester and feel like you might deliver any day now, we have exercises and activities, by yourself or with a partner, to help you have the best pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum experience possible!
We’re Moms and we understand that your time is precious. That’s why we've made this class so easy to complete!
- Each lesson is broken down into 5-20 minutes videos so that
you can watch at your convenience
- You don’t have to watch it all in one sitting
- You can re-watch anything you missed or want to review
- Every lesson comes with printouts for easy reference
Did You Know?
- Up to 85% of first time moms suffer from perineal trauma during birth
- 31.9% of women have cesarean births in the US (the World Health Organization
- Up to 66% of women have diastasis in their 3rd trimester
- Over 50% of women still have diastasis 8 weeks postpartum
- 72% of laboring women in the US use an epidural or spinal analgesia, which
increases the duration of labor by over 2 hours and is associated with greater
tearing, need for cesarean, and use of instrument assisted delivery
- Stress during pregnancy is associated with higher rates of preterm birth and
low birth weight % of women who feel unprepared for labor
Many women feel they didn't prepare for labor in a way that was helpful.
We want you to feel prepared!
Pelvic Floor Birth Success
includes all of this for only $197!
(a $3600 value!)
Core and pelvic floor exercises for a better labor and recovery
Three guided meditations designed for your birth
15 minute yoga workout for a healthy pregnancy
10 unique workouts to strengthen muscles most affected during pregnancy
Breathing techniques for a better birth with less pain and tearing
Labor positions, benefits and when to use each one
Tools to manage pain during labor and birth
Caring for your pelvic floor postpartum
Choosing an abdominal support postpartum
Exercises for the first 6 weeks to recover your abdominal and pelvic floor muscles
Access to our private Facebook group with Dr. Stacy and Dr. Katy
Meditations scripts for your birth partner to read
Building your Support Team for an amazing birth and postpartum experience Guidelines for normal and abnormal pelvic floor after birth
Know when to call your PT
Cesarean scar management
List of daily activities for a healthy pregnancy and birth
See everything in 1 place!