Serving McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Wylie Princeton, Prosper, Sherman, Anna, Melissa.
on your Pregnancy!
Are you ready for an
pregnancy, labor, and postpartum experience?
Finding out you are pregnant is very EXCITING, but then, it is not long and you already have a list of questions. There is so much information out there, where do you begin?
In CORE Pregnancy Fitness, you will learn how to
keep or get your body strong during pregnancy, to help have a better pregnancy, labor and delivery, and postpartum experience.
Prepare During Pregnancy
- Core and pelvic floor exercises
- Pelvic floor strengthening and mobility program
- Abdominal strengthening
- Preventing diastasis rectus abdominis
- Stretching video for building flexibility
- Building a team to support you
Have an Amazing Birth
- Have a shorter labor
- Push for less time and reduce risk of perineal tearing
- Reduce the need for medical procedures
- Reduced tearing leads to shorter healing time
- Stronger abs and no diastasis results in quicker ab recovery
Research Supports Exercise
- Moms who exercise in pregnancy are more likely to have an unmedicated vaginal birth, if desired.
- Exercise in pregnancy reduces pain so you can enjoy pregnancy.
- Exercise reduces risk of pre-eclampsia, hypertension, gestational diabetes and other maternal complications.
Meet the Physical Therapists
Dr. Katy Girlinghouse
I am a pelvic health physical therapist who seen numerous women struggle with knowing what to do to prepare their body for birth or how to recover.
I admit, I struggled with the birth of my first child. Despite reading the books and going to several different birthing classes, the information I got was incohesive and often contradictory, I didn't have access to the best birth team, and I ended up unhappy with that birth experience.
But that all changed with my second birth! After helping women have the birth they wanted, helping them have a healthy and fit body and quick recovery, I was able to use what I was teaching my patients. I prepared my body, mind, and birth team, and had a completely different, wonderful experience with the birth of my second child!
You can have an amazing experience too.
Dr. Miranda Morris
I am a pelvic health physical therapist who primarily treats pregnant and postpartum women, as I have a passion for helping women during this phase of life.
When I became pregnant with my daughter a few years ago, I did not have the knowledge that I do now and had so many questions. I did a lot of research and it was hard to find good and consistent information on preparing for pregnancy, how to have a natural birth, and postpartum healing. I did end up finding a great birth team, but still would do things differently next time.
I have since specialized in pelvic floor PT to help expecting and postpartum mamas. I helped develop this program so that we can get this much needed information to as many expecting mamas as possible, while saving them the time of trying to find the answers on their own.
Let us take some of the stress off of you by giving you all of the information yon need to have the best pregnancy, birth, and postpartum experience!
For only $99 you can…
- Have a healthy, fit pregnancy
- Prevent abdominal separation
- Have improved energy levels
- Reduce your risk of vaginal tearing
- Prevent unnecessary medical interventions
- Prepare your body for labor and postpartum
- Feel strong and pain-free during pregnancy
We are Moms and understand that your time is precious. That’s why we've made this class so easy to put into practice!
- Each lesson is broken down into 1-20 minutes videos so that
you can watch at your convenience
- You don’t have to watch it all in one sitting
- You can re-watch anything you missed or want to review
- Every lesson comes with printouts for easy reference
- You'll get workout videos to follow so you don't have to come up with your own workout each day
Did You Know?
- Up to 85% of first time moms suffer from perineal trauma during birth
- 31.9% of women have cesarean births in the US (the World Health Organization
- Up to 66% of women have diastasis in their 3rd trimester
- Over 50% of women still have diastasis 8 weeks postpartum
- 72% of laboring women in the US use an epidural or spinal analgesia, which
increases the duration of labor by over 2 hours and is associated with greater
tearing, need for cesarean, and use of instrument assisted delivery
- Stress during pregnancy is associated with higher rates of preterm birth and
low birth weight
Many women are not sure which exercise are safe in pregnancy and stop working out.
You will have safe exercises and stay fit!
Core Pregnancy Fitness
includes all of this for only $99!
Core and pelvic floor exercises for a better labor and recovery
15 minute yoga workout for a healthy, flexible pregnancy
10 unique workouts to strengthen muscles most affected during pregnancy
Anatomy of the core - learn the muscles of the abdominal canister and why these muscles are important in pregnancy
Changes in your body in pregnancy and when to see your Pelvic Health PT
Fitness Recommendations and Pre-made plan for you to stay active and fit
Pregnancy Safe exercises that you can complete throughout pregancy
Recognize Ab Separation, or Diastasis, and how to prevent during pregnancy
You get will get access to our Online Birth Prep course for FREE! The Birth Prep Course is where we guide you on how to prepare your body to have a great labor and delivery experience. We go over techniques you can do during pregnancy to prepare the pelvic floor for birth, labor positions, and how to properly push when giving birth.