on your Pregnancy!
Are you ready for an
pregnancy, labor, and postpartum experience?
Preparing for birth can be confusing.
There is so much information out there, where do you begin?
In Own Your Pregnancy, you will learn how to
prepare for birth and recovery.
Do you want to...
- Feel healthy and fit during pregnancy
- Prepare physically for labor and birth
- Feel confident with your birth plan
- Quickly recover after birth
Prepare During Pregnancy
- Core and pelvic floor exercises
- Pelvic floor strengthening and mobility program
- Abdominal strengthening
- Preventing diastasis rectus abdominis
- Stretching video for building flexibility
- Building a team to support you
Have an Amazing Birth
- Have a shorter labor
- Push for less time and reduce risk of perineal tearing
- Reduce the need for medical procedures
- Reduced tearing leads to shorter healing time
- Stronger abs and no diastasis results in quicker ab recovery
Research Supports Exercise
- Moms who exercise in pregnancy are more likely to have an unmedicated vaginal birth, if desired.
- Exercise in pregnancy reduces pain so you can enjoy pregnancy
- Exercise reduces risk of pre-eclampsia, hypertension, gestational diabetes and other maternal complications.
Dr. Katy Girlinghouse
I am a pelvic health physical therapist who seen numerous women struggle with knowing what to do to prepare their body for birth or how to recover.
I admit, I struggled with the birth of my first child. Despite reading the books and going to several different birthing classes, the information I got was incohesive and often contradictory, I didn't have access to the best birth team, and I ended up unhappy with that birth experience.
But that all changed with my second birth! After helping women have the birth they wanted, helping them have a healthy and fit body and quick recovery, I was able to use what I was teaching my patients. I prepared my body, mind, and birth team, and had a completely different, wonderful experience with the birth of my second child!
You can have an amazing experience too.
For only $97 you can…
- Have a healthy, fit pregnancy
- Prevent abdominal separation
- Have improved energy levels
- Reduce your risk of vaginal tearing
- Prevent unnecessary medical interventions
- Prepare your body for labor and postpartum
- Feel strong and pain-free during pregnancy
It's Not Too Late!
Even if you're in your last trimester and feel like you might deliver any day now, these exercises and activities will help you have the best pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum experience possible!
I'm a Mom and understand that your time is precious. That’s why I've made this class so easy to put into practice!
- Each lesson is broken down into 1-20 minutes videos so that
you can watch at your convenience
- You don’t have to watch it all in one sitting
- You can re-watch anything you missed or want to review
- Every lesson comes with printouts for easy reference
- You'll get workout videos to follow so you don't have to come up with your own workout each day
Did You Know?
- Up to 85% of first time moms suffer from perineal trauma during birth
- 31.9% of women have cesarean births in the US (the World Health Organization
- Up to 66% of women have diastasis in their 3rd trimester
- Over 50% of women still have diastasis 8 weeks postpartum
- 72% of laboring women in the US use an epidural or spinal analgesia, which
increases the duration of labor by over 2 hours and is associated with greater
tearing, need for cesarean, and use of instrument assisted delivery
- Stress during pregnancy is associated with higher rates of preterm birth and
low birth weight
Many women are sure which exercise are safe in pregnancy and stop working out.
You will have safe exercises and stay fit!
Own Your Pregnancy
includes all of this for only $97!
Core and pelvic floor exercises for a better labor and recovery
15 minute yoga workout for a healthy, flexible pregnancy
10 unique workouts to strengthen muscles most affected during pregnancy
Anatomy of the core - learn the muscles of the abdominal canister and why these muscles are important in pregnancy
Changes in your body in pregnancy and when to see your Pelvic Health PT
Fitness Recommendations and Pre-made plan for you to stay active and fit
Pregnancy Safe exercises that you can complete throughout pregancy
Recognize Ab Separation, or Diastasis, and how to prevent during pregnancy
Perineal Desensitization to decrease your risk of tearing in birth!